Intermediate Boot Boogie Babes line dance lessons are taught by creator, coach and choreographer DeAnna Lee on a private Facebook page. Once you purchase your lessons, you will be added to the page where you can watch, rewatch, rewind, and dance, dance, DANCE!
At the Intermediate level, you will take the basics you’ve learned in our Beginner level of the Boot Boogie Babes style of line dancing and begin to add more technical skills, moves, flair, and sass. This level will introduce a more intricate style of line dancing that fuses salsa, swing, hip hop, two-step, polka, and other forms of dance into line dancing.
Featuring Five Fun Intermediate Boot Girls Lessons:
- Part 1 Classic Line Dance to Cam
- Part 2 Classic Line Dance to Cam
- Dust Line Dance to Eli Young Band
- Miranda Lambert Line Dance
- 1 Hour Technique Class – Foot placement including brushing ankles, performance etiquette, heel vs. ball lead spins, Latin motion, spins, Cha Chas, Hitches, and Hairography!
*We provide a safe space for women of all ages, sizes, and backgrounds to grow through dance and friendships and believe most strongly that empowered women, empower women*